Advanced Two Lens Kit with 50mm f/1.4 and 17-40mm f/4L Lenses
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens:
- The EF 50mm f/1.4 USM is a versatile normal-length prime characterized by its bright f/1.4 aperture to suit working in low-light conditions and for producing shallow depth of field imagery.
- Gaussian optics design, along with two high refractive index elements, to control spherical aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and clarity.
- Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Micro USM, which enables quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control.
- Designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs.
Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Lens
- The EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Lens is a Canon L-series zoom featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture along with a sophisticated optical design and durable construction.
- One Super UD element is featured, along with three aspherical elements, which help to reduce both chromatic and spherical aberrations in order to realize high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast in difficult lighting conditions.
- Ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism to afford quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance.
- Weather-sealed for use in trying environmental conditions.
- For full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 27.2-64mm equivalent focal length range.
We Also Recommend
Canon EOS M6 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens and EVF-DC2 Viewfinder (Silver)
Canon EOS M6 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens and EVF-DC2 Viewfinder (Black)