Leica Q2 Digital Camera Black Anodized
Hi-Res 3.68MP (1280 x 960) OLED electronic viewfinder provides a clear and realistic means for eye-level viewing.
- 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen design for navigation and playback, and touch to focus.
- Lightweight magnesium alloy body: dust and moisture sealed (IP52-rated) for use in harsh environmental conditions.
- BP-SCL4 battery, provides an improved 370 shots per charge.
- Enhanced Haptics, a simpler interface, including a single-stage On/Off button, a three-button rear control set, a programmable button within the thumb-wheel dial, a push-button diopter adjustment, and a distinctive thumb grip.
- 49mm filter thread on lens.
- Accepts one SD-type memory card and supports the UHS II protocol.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, for sharing imagery directly to a linked mobile device and also enables remote control over the Q2 and remote shooting via a live view image.
- Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens a design perfectly matched to the image sensor.
- Three aspherical elements to control distortion and spherical aberrations for sharp and accurate rendering.
- Fast f/1.7 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and offers improved control over depth of field.
- Macro focusing position can also be used for working with subjects as close as 6.7" away.
- Optical image stabilization.