Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm f/2.8-4 Lens
- 90-280mm L-mount telephoto zoom lens.
- For use on full-frame mirrorless cameras, and can also be used on APS-C models where it will provide a 135-420mm equivalent focal length range.
- f/2.8-4 maximum aperture is ideal for difficult lighting conditions and also for selective focus applications.
- Apochromat, this lens features seven anomalous partial dispersion elements that reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range.
- Smooth, silent, and precise autofocus performance for focusing as closely as 2' at the 90mm focal length position, or as closely as 4.6' at the 280mm focal length position.
- Dual internal focusing design produces quick, quiet, and accurate focusing performance.
- Water-repellent AquaDura coating has been applied to the front and rear optical surfaces to protect against moisture and other elements.
- Weather-sealed design.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh