Arcam AVR10 Class AB AV Receiver
Stunning Realism, Immersive Sound
The AVR10 is a high-performance audio/visual receiver that delivers stunning realism for the ultimate home cinema experience. With an impressive 12-channel surround solution and featuring all the latest CODECs from Dolby, DTS, Auro-3D and IMAX Enhanced, the AVR10 exemplifies sound quality and engineering excellence.
The AVR10 features the efficient class AB amplification for a level of transparency that delivers the most captivating sound. Audiophile listening experiences are optimised with full 12-channel Dirac calibration on board as well as simple streaming with a mobile device using the native app of choice via Apple AirPlay2 or Google Chromecast.
Dirac Live® Bass Control is available at an additional cost via the Dirac website: https://live.dirac.com/home-audio/
Dirac Live® Bass Control aggregates measurement and location data from each subwoofer as well as the main speakers to determine how a system’s bass is distributed throughout the room.
- Dolby Atmos , IMAX Enhanced, Auro-3D & DTS:X 7.1.4 decoding
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0b with HDCP2.2
- 7 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI outputs, eARC compatible
- Dirac Live® room correction
- ESS 9026PRO audiophile DAC
- Class AB power amplification -
- Uses frame-type transformer
- Wifi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Google Cast/UPnP capability for streaming audio
- Roon Ready Certified
- MQA supported
- Free MusicLife iOS and Android UPnP and control app