Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones (Rose Gold)
- QuietComfort 35 Series II are wireless noise-canceling headphones. These headphones differ from the original QuietComfort 35 headphones with the addition of a button on the left earcup. Press and hold it to speak to Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected to your smart assistant-enabled device. Or, use it to change the level of noise cancellation between Full, Low, or Off.
- Can be paired with two devices at once via Bluetooth or NFC technology, and accept voice prompts in English, Spanish, Mandarin, or Dutch, with other languages available through Bose's website. The Bose Connect app, available on the Apple App Store and Google Play, allows you to switch between multiple Bluetooth-enabled devices easily, keeping your headphones digitally up to date at the same time.
- Active noise cancellation, as well as a noise-rejecting, dual-microphone system that renders phone calls clear even in windy or noisy situations.
- Sidetone feature allows you to hear your own voice, despite the noise reduction.
- Stream audio for up to 20 hours: using the included 3.5mm audio cable, the QuietComfort 35's noise-reduction capabilities will last for up to 40 hours before requiring recharging.
- Smart Assistant Compatible when paired with your mobile device, you can use the QuietComfort to talk to the device's native smart assistant, such as Bixby, Google Assistant, Siri or Amazon Alexa.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh