Canon 200ES SLR Shoulder Bag
- The Canon EOS Rebel SL3 is a versatile DSLR offering an ideal mix of stills and video capabilities.
- 24.1MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor, high-resolution stills and UHD 4K video recording are possible.
- Wide ISO 100-25600 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- In-camera 4K time-lapse movie creation is also possible for creatively depicting subjects over time.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which uses phase-detection autofocus for quick, accurate, and smooth focusing performance when recording movies or shooting stills in live view.
- Large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is featured for intuitive settings control and live view monitoring, and it uses a vari-angle design to permit easier viewing from high and low working angles.
- Built-in Wi-Fi is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device.
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications.
- 5 fps continuous shooting as well as UHD 4K video recording and a 4K time-lapse movie mode.
- UHD 4K Video Recording as well as Full HD and HD recording. Video recording is benefitted by the inclusion of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Movie Servo AF focusing functions, as well as the touchscreen design of the LCD monitor for intuitive control.
- 9-point phase-detection autofocus system provides quick and precise focusing in difficult lighting conditions. The center point is also a cross-type for enhanced accuracy and speed.
- EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens provides a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range that covers a variety of perspectives from wide-angle to portrait-length. Its design integrates an STM focusing mechanism that provides near-silent focusing abilities with smooth and precise control.