Mark Levinson № 519 Digital Streaming Audio Player
Plays from: networked drives, devices, streaming services, Bluetooth and connected media. 32-bit Precision Link DAC with three selectable output filters and nine power supplies. MQA full-decode certified. Pure Path discrete, direct coupled, fully balanced, dual-monaural signal path. Plays up to 32-bit, 192kHz PCM, double-speed DSD, CD and virtually all two-channel formats. Large 5" full color TFT display. Designed and handcrafted in the USA.
- Digital: 1 x balanced (XLR), 2 x coaxial (RCA), 2 x optical (Toslink). 1 x USB-B asynchronous.
- Mass Storage: 2 USB type-A
- Bluetooth audio input with aptXi®
- Class-A Main Drive Headphone output directly drives headphones down to 32 ohms using main line stage.
- Fixed or variable line outputs for use with an analog preamp or direct connection to amplifiers or active loudspeakers.
- Analog: 1 x balanced (XLR). 1 x pair single-ended (RCA). 1 x headphone (¼", 6.3mm TS)
- Digital: 1 x balanced (XLR). 1 x single-ended (RCA). 1 x optical (Toslink)
- Connectors: Ethernet (RJ45), RS-232 (RJ12), Trigger In and Out, IR In, USB-A, Mini USB.
- Aluminum IR remote control.
- Mark Levinson app for Android and iOS devices
- Supports Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, Deezer, Rhapsody/Napster, internet radio, and podcasts.
Update software via USB or OTA